Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April Showers Bring May Flowers


Bring May Flowers!

It's a lovely spring day here in Seattle! Sun is out the weathers not too cold and not too hot! 

On today's agenda is finding some local vendors to work with! So far I've got one in the works and still searching for some others, if you know of any vendors in the greater Seattle area who make/sell anything newborn/babies/kids prop related please feel free to send them my way! I'm in the market for headbands, clips, hats, wraps, and any other unique props you can think of!

I'm also in the works of gearing up for a new promo to start next month if I can get enough fans on facebook! If I get to 200 fans I will run my new promotion! It's a good one I don't wanna give it away but it involves the word FREE! So if you enjoy free things head on over to my facebook page and get likin away!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment