Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Our First Ferry - Seattle Children's Photographer




A group of photographers I belong too organized a fun filled summer with different play dates in hopes of getting us and our kids outside and catching a few good photos as well!

Our first excursion was a ferry ride from Edmonds to Kingston! It was a the both kids first time on the ferry. It was a reletively short ride there and back followed by some awesome beach play time!

At the beach we had a nice little set up with an umbrella, blankets, toys, and even a bubble machine(Eevelyn's favorite!). It was a great summer adventure and I even managed to take some photos of my own kids for once.

Our next play date is a pool. I have a vision of arm floats, nose plugs, and goggles. I can't wait, we are determined to make this summer a memorable one with photos to look back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment